Diseasespictures.com understands the importance of our users’ privacy when they use our website www.Diseasespictures.com or any of its social media pages and media forms that are related to our website for the purpose of searching and reading materials based on a variety of human-inflicted diseases or simply for viewing our website.
Our website is only subject to the state and federal law of (U.S). If you belong to another jurisdiction and wish to access our website, all the information that we collect through this website will be transferred to (U.S). By using our website, you accept this transfer of information and use this website only as per the state and federal law of (U.S).
Moreover, if you belong to another jurisdiction with regulations and laws that govern the use of internet, you accept that you will follow such regulations and laws in full while using this website. If using our website is unlawful under your jurisdiction then you are not advised to use this website.
- Collection – Non-Personal Information is the information that does not allow us to identify individual users without the help of additional data. We generally collect this information through the user’s web browser and this information can include the users IP address, browser information, information about your operating system, location from where the users landed on our website, the pages the user visits on our website and the website that the user navigates to after leaving our website.
- Use – We collect the Non-Personal Information only for the purpose of understanding how users use our website and if they understand the trends and patterns in use. With the help of this information we try to improve our website to ensure that the users have access to the best of services on our website.
- Disclosure – We can share your Non-Personal Information with our affiliates and third parties for the purpose of developing and delivering customized advertising on our as well as the third party’s website. We can also share this information with our investors, advertisers and advisors to carry out standard business analysis.
- Collection – Personal Information is the information that can be used to identify specific users. We collect this type of information directly from the users and it can include, Name, Email Address, Residence Address, Contact Number, etc. We collect this information from the users when they register themselves on our website, leave comments or feedbacks on our articles and blogs, and communicate with us. We might also ask for a user’s personal information through other means, but only after receiving consent from the user.
- Use – We use this information for the purpose of creating your account on our website, sending emails or to reply to your queries, comments and feedbacks. It is not compulsory for any user to provide their personal information to us. However, the users who do not wish to share their personal information might not be able to access some of the services or parts of our website.
- Disclosure – We will share your personal information with someone only if it is required by the law. We will help in protecting the rights of an individual or an entity, our direct mail partners and service providers that carry out a variety of tasks on our website on our behalf, or another company if we ever transfer business or file for bankruptcy.
DoubleClick DART Cookies
We also send DoubleClick DART cookies on your system which help us to understand how successful our marketing campaigns are. If you have set your browser preferences to decline the cookies from our website, apart from the standard cookies, the DoubleClick DART Cookies will not be sent to your system.
Third Party and Affiliate Ads
We take every possible physical, electronic, administrative and personnel measure to ensure that your personal information is well-protected from alteration, theft, misuse or loss. However, we would also like to mention that none of the measures that we use are 100% secure and cannot eliminate every possible risk.
Last Revision : (29/2/2016)